Thursday, July 22, 2010

Embajadores

I know I've been slacking behind on my posts, I've just been extremely busy....

But in all this time I've had time to see a lot of different things, one of them is this, a building donated to an organization that does a lot of different collabs with artists. This building is a really old one in the center of Madrid where they have set up a lot of different activities.

The place is full of good will and a "just relax, just be" kind of mood, its really cool...anyway, I was pissed off I had forgotten my camera once again at home, so my iphone had to do. I'm going to go back next week, I wont forget it then, for sure.

great exterior walls...
all the doors were painted, I'm not much of a stencil fan but I found this to bee quite interesting.
The whole building was divided into small sectors with different workshops, from martial arts to canvas art workshops...It was nice, but they were all closed except the canvas one...which I really did enjoy.
The detail on some of these were quite impressive
small characters sprung up all over the place...
Of course Taken joined me on this adventure...

I love the wheatpaste job done on the door. the character is really clean, such a sweet spot.



They even built an indoor halfpipe...
Taken and I decided to throw up something quick as well...The penguin has a long story behind it and the whole shower thing as well...this is a penguin showering in colors... Taken sometimes writes his name with a "que" instead of "ke" (sounds the same in spanish) but yeah... "you have Taquen (taken) my Soap! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment