Friday, August 13, 2010

AEP CREW

Another 160 km down, another wall painted, a lot of handshakes, hugs and farewells.

I already said that at the end of this month I'll be heading to Boston for the fall semester, this means that I wont be painting with my crew in a few months which is new. Since I joined AEP in 2005 it has been non-stop, push it to the next level fun. Being away is exciting but there is no doubt I'm going to miss the hell out of them.

To bid our goodbyes we did what we do best; we painted some walls. Unfortunately in the first round, mr. monopoly was left alone, only joined by Taken and Hekon's pieces. He was going to be accompanied by one of my latest-style pieces but an ear infection and the lack of painkillers in my system made it impossible to finish, so the monopoly guy was left alone, oh well. Taken did his share and brought the wall to life with his piece.

-Hekon

-Taken

-- thanks for the shitty pics G! haha

-Me



After painting with Taken and Hekon, I had to go see The Man, the guy that started up the crew, the guy that made AEP work. one of the most passionate writers, a person that has made me feel at home from the beginning. Pity he didn't have time to finish, being a father is a 24/7 thing!

-Feño

-AEP crew- by me.
-The truth.
- My piece- I wanted to do the AEP mainly, if I had time to throw up a quick piece I'd freestyle something, at the end, I had a bit of time on my hands and decided to throw this generic-type euro-style piece up... fast and simple.

1 comment:

  1. This seriously made me sad. Buttttt cheers to seeing some of your ridiculousness stateside brother! Cannot wait to meet up with you in Philly/NYC/Boston/somewhere and chill over a brew.

    ReplyDelete