Thursday, August 05, 2010

Agroturisme s'Horta

I just got back from a couple of days off in which I combined many of my passions, and also took up some new jobs. This time I was put up against a very interesting project; design the label for a liquor bottle made locally in Palma. To do this I decided to go to the place where it is refined, it is a beautiful place on the northern part of the island.

Anyway, to get to the point, I decided to do it with water colors, it has been well over 12 years since I last picked up this type of paint, I really like what came out, now the task is to reduce the size, some touch-ups and get the bottles labeled!

I'll upload the digital version of the finished label in the following days.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh how I want to see that label. That is seriously sexy man. I have always loved how one can end a picture with watercolors. For example, the ground and the sky just fade off, but it seriously frames the content in the painting so well. Props mf, love seeing the diversity in your talent.

    ReplyDelete