Friday, August 20, 2010

fail and win

My last trip got cancelled at the very last minute which sucks BUT I decided to take a walk around the city, see whats going up lately and visit the old tobacco factory I posted before again.

Its really cool because it is in constant change, I really liked the new work that went up, next time I'll be sure to take some paint.

My findings walking around Madrid (note: there is A LOT more than what is pictured, but I just took a few snaps at stencils and wheatpaste work to change a bit and not always have the same type of stuff on here)


I found this face to be pretty awesome.

Some big names are on there, I'm a fan of yatusabes' work... check more of his work out at: http://www.yatusabesmadrid.es/

Here is what I found at the old tobacco processing factory...

I met this guy once a couple of years ago, pretty chill guy, and really talented.



Those three pics are of the bathroom, last time I went there, there was just a couple of tags but the walls were pretty blank. I love seeing something so colorful and people actually putting hours into their work.


This was pretty interesting, although I hope it's not a finished project, it could be pretty cool if something else was added...


A guy had set up an art workshop, the works done in here were looking pretty awesome...







They had also put in hours of work in the patio...


I loved finding this all of a sudden, they managed to put in a garden, even though its all cement, pretty interesting!


Pretty skilled to do something like this...


I loved seeing our own version of Moulin Rouge haha






This guy was pretty cool (sorry about the finger, I JUST noticed, and this is the only pic I took of that particular piece...)



1 comment:

  1. Duuuuuude. I want to get shots of this place soooo bad!!! That dino skeleton is sick.

    ReplyDelete