Saturday, October 16, 2010

My man Auks One

One of the things I do as soon as I get to a new city is look up any art shops/graffiti supplies stores. I hadn't heard about this one and one day walking out of the gym I saw a sign about an arts & crafts supplies store.

Who would've known that I would run into such a badass writer. Auks One (X-Men crew) was there. I had the chance to take a peek at his blackbook... My jaw dropped. The picture does not do the sketch any justice. This man has SKILL.

I had the opportunity, the HONOR of painting with him a few weeks ago at the Meeting of Styles in New York. It was great to get a chance to see the guy in action. I will post pics shortly.

We have talked about getting some collaborations going on vinyl which I'm looking forward to doing...stay tuned!

Don't even think about missing his blog: www.auksone.com


This was the entrance to the store...

No comments:

Post a Comment